Coursebook and Workbook 1 and 2: Bhavna Mehrotra is an M.A. (English), B.Ed., and Academic Coordinator with Tagore International School, Gurgaon.
Coursebook and Workbook 3-5: Alka Batra is an ELT Consultant, Teacher Trainer, and a former Teacher with Convent of Jesus and Mary, New Delhi and The Banyan Tree School, New Delhi and Gurgaon.
Coursebook and Workbook 6-8: Vijaya Subramaniam is an M.A. (English), B.Ed., with a Post Graduate Certificate in the Teaching of English, CIEFL, Hyderabad. She is a former Vice-Principal with Sardar Patel Vidyalaya, New Delhi.
Charu Rekha is an M. A., M. Phil (English), an ELT Consultant and former Head of Department of English, Vasant Valley School, New Delhi.
Literature Reader 3-5: Santhini Govindan
Literature Reader 6-8: Vijaya Subramaniam and Brinda Dutta (M. A. in English from Delhi University and a former Senior English Teacher of Sardar Patel Vidyalaya, New Delhi).
- i-book for Learners having:
- Voice-over for Read on Text
- 2-D animated stories
- Interactive activities that ensure complete class participation and recapitulation
- i-book for the Facilitator with Lesson Plans in PDF format
- Teacher's Support Book with Lesson Plans and Rubrics for Assessment of Project work, LSRW skills and PSA
- Web Support Worksheets for User Schools that can be downloaded and edited
- Coursebooks 1 to 8
- Workbooks 1 to 8
- Literature Readers 3 to 8
- completely revised series
- mapped according to CBSE curriculum with graded and age-appropriate NCF-recommended themes
- stories that help children to interact with the physical environment, aid in their social development, and instil values
- themes revolving around humour, adventure, fantasy, environmental concerns, and so on
- variety of genres like fiction, diary entries, factual pieces, plays, and so on
- attractive picture compositions
- text-specific illustrations
- formative activities revolving around research work
- special emphasis on creative writing
- included elements of CCE to enhance FA and SA
- well-graded grammar topics with definitions, rules, examples and exercises; exercises/project/activities linked to the themes given in the lessons
- NCERT recommended writing tasks with format and samples
- practical, easy, and age-appropriate Speaking and Listening activities for individual, pair, and group tasks
- Problem Solving Assessment included to enhance decision-making skills
- life skills integrated with lesson themes to help learners relate to real-life situations
- special projects conforming to the topics
- ICT for useful web links provided in each lesson from Class 4 onwards