Coursebook and Workbook 1 and 2:
Bhavna Mehrotra is an M.A. (English), B.Ed., and Academic Coordinator with Tagore International School, Gurgaon.
Coursebook and Workbook 3 to 5:
Alka Batra is an ELT Consultant, Teacher Trainer and a former Teacher with Convent of Jesus and Mary, New Delhi and The Banyan Tree School, New Delhi and Gurgaon.
Coursebook and Workbook 6 to 8:
Vijaya Subramaniam is an M.A. (English), B.Ed., with a Post Graduate Certificate in the Teaching of English, CIEFL, Hyderabad. She is a former Vice-Principal with Sardar Patel Vidyalaya, New Delhi.
Charu Rekha is an M.A., M.Phil (English), an ELT Consultant and former Head of Department of English, Vasant Valley School, New Delhi.
Literature Reader 3 to 5:
Santhini Govindan is an award-winning author of children's literature with more than fifty published books. She has received two National Fellowships in Literature (Junior and Senior).
Literature Reader 6 to 8:
Vijaya Subramaniam and Brinda Dutta (M. A. in English from Delhi University and a former Senior English Teacher of Sardar Patel Vidyalaya, New Delhi).
• i-books for learners with animation and interactive activities are available
• i-books for facilitators with full animation, lesson plan PDF, listening activities and Test Generator
• Teacher's Support Book with Lesson Plans include strategies that make the teaching-learning process interactive. These also include rubrics for assessment that are topic-based and not general.
• Web support is available in the form of question banks.
- Coursebooks 1 to 8
- Workbooks 1 to 8
- Literature Readers 3 to 8
• A pre-reading stimulant has been provided in the form of Let's Get Going exercises to initiate the learner into the carefully chosen topic of the lesson
• A good mix of classical and contemporary selection of prose and poetry by Indian and international writers enhances the text
• An amazing amalgamation of the formative tasks of Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing (LSRW) skills are present in each chapter
• The listening and speaking activities are practical, easy and are suitable for individual, pair and group work
• NCERT-recommended writing tasks with formats and samples have been included
• The grammar part encompasses age-appropriate topics with definitions, rules, examples and application-based exercises
• Life Skills such as morals, logical reasoning and effective communication have been dealt with in each chapter
• Problem Solving Assessment (PSA) included in each chapter encourages discussion—making, empathy, sympathy and confidence-building
• Project Work takes creativity to an approachable level
• Model Test Papers have been provided from Class 3 onwards for practice