Professor Biman B Das is a world renowned Indian sculptor and painter with bronze works installed in countries as far as Brazil, Venezuela, Spain, Italy and Egypt. Formerly, the Principal of Government College of Art and Craft, Kolkata, with over three decades of experience teaching at the College of Art, New Delhi, he has long been interested in teaching younger artists the fine nuances and techniques in art. He was awarded the Padmashree by the Government of India in 2014.
Classes 0A, 0B, 1 to 5
- Attractive illustrations and eye catching layout
- Graded and systematic approach
- Lucid language with clear instructions for learners to follow
- Various media and techniques incorporated (such as collage, origami, colour schemes, colour theory, etc.)
- Inspires learners to think, create and appreciate art
- Important notes for facilitators explaining interactive teaching strategies and ideas
- Introduction to various art styles, art movements and works of master painters has been done in a very easy and fun way.