J K Gangal is an M A (English), M Ed, Splt. in TESL (UK). He has more than 55 years of experience of teaching English at the Secondary, Sr. Secondary and University levels. As an ELT expert and teacher educator he is closely associated with English teaching programmes in the country and abroad conducted by CBSE, KVS, NCERT, SCERT, DIETS. He has authored more than 50 books.
Madhulika Singh an M A (English), B Ed, M A (Education). She is a distinguished educator, author, teacher trainer and philanthropist with 25 published books to her credit. She was formerly associated in various capacities with very prestigious schools of Delhi and NCR.
Rajesh Dutta, head of the English Department of Suncity School, Gurgaon. He has 27 years of teaching experience. He is the author of two novels. His first novel, Death of a Robin has been published by Partridge, USA. His second novel Second Robin is in the pipeline. He has been a student of La Martiniere, Kolkata.
- The answer key is bundled with A Practical Course in Interactive English Grammar for Effective Communication—A Simplified Approach.
- Answers to Practice and Production Exercises have been given.
- An Audio CD with the Listening Passages and Activities complements the answer key.
- The book enhances the communication skills.
- The subject matter under each language area has been presented through an interactive approach with examples from the practical life of the learners.
- Grammatical concepts are based on the 3Ps (PPP—Presentation by the teacher, Practice by the learner and Production by the learner.)
- Summary and References Notes at the end of each unit enable the reader to refresh the entire subject matter of the unit in no time.
- ASL Activities besides Life Skills and Values makes the book fall in line with the aim of education in life.
- The book is accompanied with the Answer key booklet which has an audio CD for Assessment of Listening.