B.Sc. (Hons), M.Sc. (Maths),
M.A. (Sociology), B. Ed.
An important dictum of learning is that theoretical learning must always be supplemented by practical learning. This ensures proper understanding and comprehension besides better retention. It eliminates the phobia and makes learning fun. With this in mind the concept of activities in mathematics was introduced. This series of books caters to the above requirement. It is a sincere effort to sharpen the intellect through activity oriented learning to acquire mathematical skills and develop logical reasoning.
- A wide variety of activities to cover the syllabus
- Pre-requisite knowledge is added to each activity to make its grasping easier
- Activities are well illustrated and comprehensively explained
- Viva voce and MCQ's for each activity to focus on the activity and make concept clear
- Projects along with the guidelines are included
- Chapterwise assignments with a variety of objective questions to give an overview of the chapter are also included