She is a renowned academician who has been associated with the field of education for the past 40 years. She has taught Mathematics at Primary, Middle and High School levels for more than 20 years, at various schools across the country and has held many administrative appointments too. Having conducted many workshops for teachers, she is fully conversant with the needs of both teachers and students alike.
- Practice Sheet—Drill and practice worksheets which will become the building blocks for meaningful understanding of mathematical concepts
- Activity Sheet—Worksheets to help students understand mathematical concepts in a playful manner
- Mental Maths—Worksheets to sharpen the mathematical skills of the students
- Real-Life Maths—Worksheets which can help students relate Mathematics with real-life
- Skill Builder—Worksheets which will not only improve the calculation skills but also develop quick and logical thinking in students
- Fun with Maths—Each book of Maths Ladder series comes with an attractive multicolour Fun with Maths booklet. This booklet contains a variety of activities and puzzles. By carrying out the activities and solving the puzzles, the student will be able to practise Maths in minutes.
- Free Mobile App for students comprising of
- Animations—Animations on various topics of Mathematics
- Assessments—Assessments through which a student can assess his/her understanding