Vandana Saberval, former social science teacher with Navy Children School, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi.
Madhubun 360° free mobile app to enrich the learning experience by adding a new dimension. Includes solutions, sample test papers, animations and interactivities
Classes 6 to 8
• Infographics for each theme comprise attractive double spreads presenting concepts in a pictorial manner for easy understanding
• Web charts for each chapter summarise the topics for revision
• Timeline presents historical events in a chronological sequence
• Sources helps identify the important sources of the concerned period in history
• Fact file provides relevant geographical facts in a tabular format to generate interest
• Case studies enable learners to connect to concepts in civics through real-life incidents.
• Practice worksheets include varied objective and subjective type questions addressing all kinds of cognitive thinking
• Map work in history and geography develop key social science skills like observation, referencing and mapping
• Picture study includes application-based questions to develop analytical thinking