The author is Tejinder Kaur Anand, Former Principal, Guru Nanak Public School, Punjabi Bagh, New Delhi and Former Senior Supervisor, Guru Harkishan Public School, India Gate, New Delhi.
A popular well-graded series especially designed for school children the world over to know about the lives and teachings of the Sikh Gurus.
- Ideally suited for the Divinity Classes
- Talks about the ten Gurus, the Gurudwaras and symbols of Sikhism with colourful pictures in Books 1 & 2
- A detailed account of the life, times and teachings of Guru Nanak Dev Ji, the founder Guru, in Book 3
- A glimpse of the lives and contributions of the other Sikh Gurus in Books 4,5 & 6
- Book 7 is dedicated to the tenth Guru-Guru Gobind Singh Ji
- Book 8 is about the holy Guru Granth Sahib-the eternal Guru
- All books begin with translations from the Guru Granth Sahib
- 'Gurubani' at the end of Books 6,7 & 8
- Convey the right message through simple language and controlled vocabulary