Publisher's Warranty: The Publisher warrants the customer for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase of the Book against any Printing/Binding defect or theft/loss of the book.
Process of replacement
- In case of loss of this book, a signed undertaking duly authenticated by the school teacher will be required to be submitted to us along with the copy of the invoice against which the book was purchased.
- In case of damaged/ defected book, the picture of damaged/defected portion of the book will be required to be send to us along with the copy of the invoice against which the book was purchased.
- Undertaking / picture of book as proof of damage / defect is to be sent on company’s centralized WhatsApp No.+91 7042894682.
- Shipping and handling costs of replacement of book shall be borne by the customer.
- This warranty, however, excludes damage caused by excessive wear and tear and/or physical/accidental abuse, and damage resulting from inappropriate use or use under abnormal conditions.
- This replacement Warranty is applicable to all states of India.
Please send the above proof on our email email@example.com.