Data Entry Operator (On short-term contract)
Posted On : 2018-Apr-17
Number of vacancies: 1
Job location: Noida
Job aim: Responsible for providing the Inputs of the data; collating and verifying information from various sources relating to departmental operations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain data pertaining to the services provided to the clients
- Update database information to reflect the most current source information.
- Follow established practices or standards for the inputs and presentation of the information.
- Maintain a log of statistical record
- Interacting on a regular basis with Co-ordinators and Sales representatives
- Responsible for back end activities based on the projects requirement
- Preferably a fresh graduate/post-graduate with a minimum of 2 years of experience in this division
- Should be able to work in a fast paced, result oriented environment.
- Excellent customer service approach
- Efficient in MS Office, MS Excel, MS- PowerPoint
- Excellent command over English communication
- Time management
- Good interpersonal skills
- Organized and systematic
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Experience : 2 Years - 3 Years
Type : On short-term contract
Department : IT
Qualification : Graduation
Specialization : Preferably a fresh graduate/post-graduate with a minimum of 2 years of experience in this division