Position - Editor Mathematics
Job location: Noida
Number of vacancies: 1
Job aim: To edit manuscripts, and check and correct all errors of a book at all stages till production; thus, producing
error-free and best-in-class school books of Mathematics.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Capable of providing creative input for layout and design of a book/chapter etc.
• To liaison with artists and typesetters.
• Capable of creating content (as and when required) to fill in gaps in text.
• To create quality products maintaining consistency and accuracy of text.
• Enhancing content through value addition.
• Incorporating feedback from colleagues, peers and reviewers.
• Formatting chapters with typesetters.
• Researching and analyzing new products.
• Maintaining productive relationship with authors and vendors.
• Capable of checking digital components related to main textbook.
• The candidate should have a Post-graduate degree from a recognized university and a minimum 5 years of experience in publishing industry.
• Teaching experience is desirable.
• The candidate should be well conversant with grammar and syntax and should have creative
• Should be aware of new trends in the publishing industry with an eye for detail.
• Excellent computer knowledge is must.
Experience : 4 Years - 5 Years
Type : Full-Time
Department : Editorial
Qualification : Post Graduation
Specialization : The candidate should have a Post-graduate degree from a recognized university and a minimum 5 years of experience in publishing industry.
© Copyright 2018 madhubun books. All Right reserved.