Anuradha Murthi is an ELT Trainer, Senior Faculty Department of English, Pawar Public School, Bhandup, Mumbai
Step-by-step graded grammar concepts are accompanied with exercises for the same. Each grammar concept has been distributed class-wise, keeping in mind the curriculum.
- The definitions for concepts taught are explanatory and specific. The exercises that follow the explanation reinstate the concepts.
- The exercises are age-appropriate and based on Bloom’s Taxonomy, stimulating Cognitive, Affective and Psychomotor Skills.
- The exercises are based on KSA (Knowledge/Skill/Aptitude) principle.
- Recapitulation in the form of Let’s Recall enhances Remember—Understand—Apply Concepts
- Listening Skills are enhanced through Listening Comprehension, which enables full class participation.
- Madhubun 360° for classes 3 to 8 which take the learner to animations, assessments and audios
- Teacher’s Support Books for teachers with guidelines, answer keys, text for unseen listening passages
- Teacher’s CD with the following:
- grammar concept games
- concept animations
- Spell Well app
- digital dictionary
- Test Generator with questions from the book, as well as additional questions
- Web Support for User Schools with lesson-based worksheets and answers
Components of the series:
Classes 1 to 8