Environmental Studies: Understanding the World Around Us is a series of five books for classes 1 to 5 on Environmental Studies. The series strictly follows the new NCERT syllabus and the vision of the National Curriculum Framework (NCF) 2005. The series introduces young learners to their environment. They also learn how to preserve it while reading the books. The books have been written in a child-friendly language and are supported by lively illustrations. The concepts have been explained in a simple, clear and logical manner for better understanding.
Teacher's Support Components comprises
• Free I-book, interactive digital book with various tools facilitating effective teaching and learning
• Teacher's Support Book containing Photocopiable Worksheets
• Websupport at www.websupport.madhubunbooks.com containing worksheets that can be downloaded
Free interactive CD for students (on demand) comprises
• High quality 2D animations of the important concepts taught in the book
• Interactive Exercises for quick learning and more
© Copyright 2018 madhubun books. All Right reserved.